1) The warranty period starts from the invoice date of the goods and is as follows according to the products:
Stainless Steel Products
-Brushed and Polished Surface Stainless Steel Products – 10 years Warranty when installed in Closed Heating Systems*
-Painted Surface Stainless Steel Products – 5 years Warranty if installed in Closed Heating Systems*
-Pvd Surface Stainless Steel Products – 2 years Warranty in case of installation in Closed Heating Systems*
-Painted and Chrome Carbon Steel products – 5 years Warranty when installed in Closed Heating Systems*
-PVD coated Carbon Steel products – 2 years Warranty when installed in Closed Heating Systems*
– Painted Aluminum products -5 years Warranty in case of installation in Closed Heating Systems*
Accessories – 2 year Warranty if installed in Closed Heating Systems*
Electrical Products – 2 years Warranty
There is no guarantee when the products are installed on Open Heating Systems** or Sanitary Hot Water Systems***.
* CLOSED HEATING SYSTEM: It is a system that water circulates in a closed loop water installation (including
the radiator and the towel heater) without exposure to the atmospheric effects.
** OPEN HEATING SYSTEM: It is a system that water circulates in the installation (including the radiator and
the towel heater) being exposed to atmospheric effects through open expansion tanks. Open expansion tanks
are used in order to balance the increasing pressure or to compensate the diminishing water in the heating system.
*** SANITARY HOT WATER SYSTEM: Domestic hot water is used for domestic purposes as well as heating
the radiators and towel warmers in an open circuit.
2) The entire product, including all parts, is under warranty.
3) If it is understood that the goods are defective, the consumer stated in Article 11 of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer;
a) Withdrawal from the contract,
b) Requesting a discount from the sales price,
c) Requesting a free repair,
d) Requesting that the sold item be replaced with a non-defective one,
He can use one of his rights.
4) If the consumer chooses the right to repair free of charge from these rights, the seller is obliged to repair or have the goods repaired without any charge under any other name, such as labor cost, replacement part cost or any other name. The consumer can also use the right of free repair against the manufacturer or importer. The seller, the manufacturer and the importer are jointly responsible for the use of this right by the consumer.
5) If the consumer uses his right to free repair, the goods;
a) Failure again within the warranty period,
b) Exceeding the maximum time required for its repair,
c) In case it is determined by a report by the authorized service station, dealer, manufacturer or importer that its repair is not possible; The consumer may request from the seller a refund of the price of the goods, a reduction in the price at the rate of defects or, if possible, replacement of the goods with a non-defective one. The seller cannot refuse the consumer’s request. If this request is not fulfilled, the seller, the manufacturer and the importer are jointly and severally liable.
6) The repair period of the goods cannot exceed 20 working days. This period starts from the date of notification of the malfunction related to the goods to the authorized service station or the seller within the warranty period, and from the date of delivery of the goods to the authorized service station outside the warranty period. If the defect of the goods is not corrected within 10 working days, the manufacturer or the importer; Until the repair of the good is completed, he has to allocate another good with similar characteristics to the use of the consumer. In case of malfunction of the product within the warranty period, the time spent in the repair is added to the warranty period.
7) Defects resulting from the use of the product contrary to the terms in the user manual are not covered by the warranty. The user manual of the product should be carefully examined by the consumer and all instructions for use should be followed completely. The product is not covered by the warranty if the consumer does not use the product in accordance with the user manual, does not prepare all the conditions for the product to work as expected, including the installation, and / or the product is damaged and / or damaged due to the consumer’s fault, defect and negligence. All damages that may arise from the fault of the consumer and not operating the product in accordance with the conditions stated in the user manual are not covered by the warranty, but belong to the consumer.
8) The consumer may apply to the Consumer Arbitration Committee or the Consumer Court in the place of residence or the consumer transaction, in case of disputes that may arise regarding the use of his rights arising from the guarantee. The warranty responsibility of the SELLER is valid only for the consumers covered by the law numbered 4077. For commercial works, the provisions of the Turkish Commercial Code shall apply.
Warranty conditions that may differ from product to product are also included in the warranty document to be sent with the product.