Personal Data Policy
Radim Radyator San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. / hammamradiator.com and hammamradiator.com .tr Personal Data Policy
Radim Radyator San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti, we attach importance to the security of your personal data. We should inform you that we always reserve the right to update the text of this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation, Board Decisions, and judicial decisions. With this sensitivity, it is of great importance for our Company that all personal data belonging to all persons related to the Institution, including those who benefit from our services as an Institution, are processed and preserved in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). We hereby inform you that all kinds of operations performed on your information, including obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, disclosing, transferring, making available by automatic or non-automatic means, mean “processing of personal data”. Including in this context:
-Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce also includes a provision on the protection of personal data.
Penal sanctions have been envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
-As a matter of fact, data must be collected and used in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
-Besides, there are data that our institution is obliged to keep in accordance with the Law No. 6769. Pursuant to this responsibility, as defined in the KVK Law, we process your personal data as “Data Controller” as explained below and within the limits set by the legislation.
After the examination of this clarification text by you and the notification regarding it to our institution, a consent text will be submitted by our institution so that all kinds of personal data can be used, limited to the requirements of this relationship, within the scope of the business and commercial relationship that our institution is a party to. It should be noted that it is not necessary to sign the relevant consent text. In this context, it is essential for the validity of the consent text to be approved, if deemed appropriate, after this clarification text is examined in detail and adequately, and after all your questions, if any, are forwarded to our institution.
In this lighting text;
• Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person,
• Law on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”): The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016,
• Our Institution: Radim Radyator San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
• Data Processor: The natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
• Data Controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
1) Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the KVK Law, your personal data; As the data controller, it can be processed by our Institution within the scope described below.
2) Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data, in order to ensure that the activities performed by our Institution are carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and the procedures of our Institution, all relevant national/international legislation and secondary regulations published by the national/international competent authorities based on them or in relation to them or related to their activities. In order to fulfill its obligations and commitments under the contracts to which it is a party;
Identity Information (name and surname, mother – father name, mother’s maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, marital status, copy of identity card and serial number, TR identity number, passport information (for foreigners);
Contact Information (address, e-mail address, contact address, registered e-mail (KEP) address, phone number)
Location information (location information of its location)
Customer Transaction (call center records, invoice, promissory note, check information, information in box office receipts, order information, request information)
Risk Management (information processed to manage commercial, technical and administrative risks)
Finance (balance sheet information, financial performance information, credit and risk information, asset information)
Audio and Audio Recordings (visual and audio recordings)
Physical Venue Security (employees and visitors entry and exit registration information, camera recordings)
Transaction Security (IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information)
Marketing (shopping history information, survey, cookie records, information obtained through campaign work) and in addition to this information;
Establishing contracts for all kinds of products and services you request from our institution, arranging all other records and documents (on paper or electronically), making customer satisfaction calls, fulfilling sms / mail sending requests, presenting the products and services in question, and uninterruptedly as required. To continue, to carry out the necessary activities in terms of service and product, to perform participant and customer transactions, to process in accordance with the Terms of Service or the contract specific to the relevant product, to resolve complaints in terms of the services offered and to improve the services, Fulfilling the instructions of the customers that are found in accordance with the law and the contract, Human resources policies of our Institution and processes, determination of the scope of service, product and marketing activities, determination and evaluation of customers’ purchasing habits, determination and statistics of the marketing and service delivery process and results 5, 6 of the KVK Law for the purposes of being able to be evaluated and executed as a legal entity, to be used as evidence in case of a legal dispute, to fulfill our obligations in accordance with the legislation and international rules to which our institution is subject, to protect and store the data that are required to be protected and stored by the administration for certain periods. .,8. and within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 9.
3) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your collected personal data; In order to ensure that the activities carried out by our Institution are carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and the procedures of our Institution, all relevant national/international legislation and secondary regulations published by the national/international competent authorities based on them, or in relation to them or in relation to their activities;
– Confirming the identity information of the shopper/shopper via the website, mobile applications,
– Establishment of the contract requested by the Customer in terms of service and product,
– Recording the address and other necessary information for communication,
– To communicate with the customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer in order to establish a distance sales contract and/or sales contract, and to provide the necessary information,
– Arrangement of all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic or paper environment,
– Fulfilling the necessary obligations in accordance with the national/international legislation to which our institution is subject,
– Fulfilling the obligations to which our institution is subject in accordance with the contract concluded in the context of national/international legislation to which our institution is subject,
– To be able to provide information to public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on matters related to public safety,
– In order to provide customers with a better shopping experience, providing information to customers about products and services that customers may be interested in by taking into account their preferences, informing customers about campaigns, carrying out activities to increase user experience by monitoring consumer movements, market research, planning and implementation of after-sales service activities and management of relations. organization and implementation,
– Increasing customer satisfaction, making customer satisfaction calls, fulfilling sms / mail sending requests, determining the purchasing habits of customers who shop from the website and / or mobile applications, conducting direct and indirect marketing, personalized marketing and remarketing activities to be arranged according to the preferences of the customer to use it in marketing and advertising activities on behalf of, and within this scope, to provide information in electronic and/or physical environment through contracted organizations, to determine the target audience, to make cross-selling, to carry out activities such as personalized segmentation, target setting, analysis and internal reporting,
– R & D work on the functioning of the website and mobile application of our institution and personalization according to consumer wishes, preferences and needs,
– Fulfilling its obligations (identification, information storage, reporting, informing) and commitments within the scope of contracts to which our institution is a party;
– Elimination of customer complaints in terms of the services offered by our institution and improvement of services,
– Fulfilling the instructions of the customers, which are found in accordance with the law and the contract,
– Planning the human resources policies and processes of our institution,
– Determining the scope of service, product and marketing activities, determining the results and statistically evaluating and executing them,
– It can be used as evidence in case of a legal dispute,
– Fulfilling our obligations in accordance with the national and international legislation and rules to which our institution is subject,
– In addition to the sales and marketing activities of products and/or services, within the framework of planning and maintaining, improving, determining and developing alternative production techniques, developing and/or increasing loyalty to the products and/or services offered by our organization,
– The data, which are required to be protected and stored for certain periods by the Administration, are processed in accordance with the consent of the customers and the provisions of the legislation for the purposes of protecting and storing the data for the periods specified in the relevant legislation.
Any personal data available within the scope of the above-mentioned may be submitted to the authorities of the institution, third parties, domestic and foreign business partners, solution partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons, as corporate, commercial and data controllers and/or data processors, completely or partially obtaining, recording, storing, changing, updating, periodically checking, rearranging, classifying, keeping for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant law, in case of legal or service-related actual requirements, with which our institution works or In accordance with the legislation that our Institution is subject to, including sharing it with public institutions and organizations that it is legally obliged to and/or with 3rd party service providers and suppliers residing in Turkey or abroad, transferring it abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements. requested and authorized to obtain It can be transferred to individuals and institutions within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
4) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Although your personal data may vary depending on your relationship with our Institution; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through automatic or non-automatic methods, units and offices of our Institution, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data collected in this way can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles (2) and (3) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law. In addition, when you use our website to use the services of our Agency, when you visit our Agency or our website, and when you attend trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our Agency, your personal data may be processed for the purposes stated in article 3.
Again, if you use our institution’s website; stores the information collected by our institution in order to form an opinion about your preferences. In order to make special promotions for you on the website of our institution, to organize promotional and marketing activities, to improve the content of the website and/or to determine your preferences; can monitor your browsing information and/or your usage history on the site.
Again, our customers who shop via our institution’s website and/or mobile with a credit card, by using the Iyzico payment system; Personal data of Radim Radyator San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. company and Radim Radyator San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. They are deemed to have consented to its processing by Şti. In this respect, it is also necessary to read and examine the Commercial Communication Permit page before shopping with a credit card.
Our institution’s website can provide links to websites belonging to third parties and institutions other than our institution. Although these links are used for the purpose of providing convenience for obtaining information and/or providing a service, you should also review the privacy rules and cookie policies of these sites if you are directed to the links of other websites, companies and individual institutions other than our institution’s website.
In similar cases; Our institution has no responsibility for the acquisition and processing of your personal data by websites other than its own website. In order to be informed about the current business and transactions of the relevant persons and institutions in terms of confidentiality and personal data, it is necessary to examine the information on the relevant sites first and to convey your questions, if any, to the relevant site management.
5) How Long Will Your Personal Data Be Processed?
Our institution determines the storage periods of personal data by taking into account the national and international legislation in force and the purposes of processing the data subject to the process. In accordance with KVKK, your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text, KVKK art. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized and continued to be used by us when the purpose of processing according to 7/f.1 ceases and/or when all periods, including the statute of limitations, for which we are required to process your data in accordance with the legislation, expire.
6) Your Rights Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law as Personal Data Owner
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Institution through the methods set out below in this Clarification Text, our Institution will finalize your request as soon as possible, depending on the nature of the request. In this context, personal data owners;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can send your request to exercise your above-mentioned rights in writing to Radim Radyatör 25.Cadde No:4 OSB-Eskişehir 26110. In order to fulfill these requests, we reserve the right to request from you according to the tariff set forth in Article 13 of the KVKK, titled “Application to the Data Controller”, if our institution requires an expense. In accordance with the KVK Law, you must submit it to our Institution in writing.In this context, the channels and procedures to which you will submit your application in writing within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law are explained below.
Your request, including the necessary information identifying your identity to exercise your above-mentioned rights, and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the KVK Law; You can personally send your identity documents to Radim Radyator 25.Cadde No:4 OSB-Eskişehir 26110 address, send it via a notary public or other methods specified in the KVK Law, or send your request to [email protected] with secure electronic signature.
If you would like to receive more detailed information regarding the information given above, you can contact us at 02222369011 and e-mail [email protected] for detailed information.
Radim Radyator San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. (the “Company”), cookies, pixels, GIFs to improve your experience during your use or visit of our websites hammamonline.com or all of our similar online or offline channels (all mentioned channels will be collectively referred to as the “Platform”). etc. We use certain technologies (collectively referred to as “Cookie(s)”).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”).
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. For more detailed information on cookies, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
The main purpose of using cookies on our website is to improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website.
We would like to point out that you have the opportunity to change your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.